Friday, October 28, 2011


I made this nearly three years ago and it has been sitting in the garage collecting dust and getting dinged up.  I finally decided to get it finished.  This was pretty much the last of the old cedar siding that I made several surfboards from.  I handplaned it down to a nice 3/32".  I chose a simple instrument design to avoid making bending jigs.  Maybe on the next one.  I bought some parts in Indian rosewood and it contrasts nicely with the old cedar. I can't wait to hear how it sounds!



So now there is fitting, sanding, finishing, installing the tuning pegs and of course stringing.  

No comments:

Post a Comment